Construction Management Services
The Construction Management Association of America (a US construction management certification and advocacy body) says the 120 most common responsibilities of a Construction Manager fall into the following 7 categories: Project Management Planning, Cost Management, Time Management, Quality Management, Contract Administration, Safety Management, and CM Professional Practice*.
These are the skills that Bachmann Construction exemplifies. Our Project Managers have decades of experience with projects both big and small, simple and complex.
Areas of Expertise
- Professional Design Partnerships
- Financial Feasibility Analysis Development Partnerships
- Site acquisition investigation & condition assessments
- Total Project & Operating Budget Management
- Total Project Scheduling & Management
- Procurement Negotiation and Acquisitions
Architects in the Madison Area respect Bachmann Construction as a competitive bidder with a superior ability to perform the project scope on schedule and with very few, if any, change orders. You will not be dissapointed.